Friday 22 February 2013

More ground to 'Day of Reckoning'

Hello UniSols,

I just added more background to the events of 'DAY OF RECKONING' in the UniWorld Prime timeline. You will discover how Luc did manage to fly across the ocean to create the UniSol Church of Eventualism in America. Last time we checked, he was running off on a Siberian iced land...

I was almost tempted to insert the events of 'THE RETURN' in the prime timeline as an artificially generated virtual reality world created into Luc's mind and based upon his subconsciousness (an experiment), but most of the pre-DoR time Luc's mind has been a white blanket and that wouldn't be plausible I guess.

I'm planning to write a new section dedicated to the UniSol gear. I'm still trying to understand how the controlled brain of a Series 9 model (Magnus) works...

See you on the battlefield.

2 comments:

  1. This site is really off to a good start, I enjoy the UniSol franchise, but got a little confused as to why Luc (char/not actor)was so different from US1, 4-6. Is the backstory that screwed up?

    Any info would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, in 2013 or 2014 I wrote about UniSols and their memories as far as The original, Regenerarion, and Day of Reckoning are concerned. You posted it to your forum which is down now. My username was DaneBPRD.

    Your forum was pretty fun man hope you put it back up. If you see this and remember what I'm talking about, I'd like to get sent my writing back, danebprd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete